CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL MEDICINE, ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL MEDICINE AND ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL MEDICINE (DISTANCE LEARNING CLINICAL ASSISTANT TO CLINICAL OFFICER) PROGRAMMES FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
Tanzanian Training Centre for International Health (TTCIH), Ifakara, is a registered institution with National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) with registration number REG/HAS/003. TTCIH invites applications for above mentioned programmes from qualified candidates for the academic year 2017/2018.
These programmes aim to equip candidates with clinical competences (Knowledge, skills and attitude) to improve the health and well-being of all Tanzanians, with a focus on those most at risk. The content of the programmes follow the curriculum developed by the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and NACTE.
The programmes will be conducted at TTCIH, Ifakara.
1. DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL MEDICINE-CO
• Admission to the programme is open to candidates who have a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE).
• Applicant through Direct entry into an Ordinary Diploma Course in Clinical Medicine (Clinical Officer) must have a minimum of ‘C’ credits in Biology and Chemistry, and a ‘D’ passes in Physics, English and Mathematics. A pass in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
2. DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL MEDICINE (DISTANCE EDUCATION IN-SERVICE TRAINING PROGRAMME, CA to CO upgrading course, NTA Level 6)
• CAs who graduated before 2008 with O level secondary school certificate and Bridging Course certificate.
• RMAs who graduated before 1999 with O level secondary school certificate and a Bridging Course certificate.
• CAs who graduated after 2008 with O-level secondary school certificate, and with a passing science subjects (Chemistry, Biology and Physics) of at least D in each subject, with at least two years of working experience.
• Those who are employed should submit a recommendation letter from their employers.
3. ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL MEDICINE-AMO
Ordinary diploma in clinical medicine and at least three year of work as a clinical officer.
Please click here to fill the online registration form.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.